Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary BL Chicks!

A year ago I joined a community of women who all had one goal in common: Get healthy. I was at a low point for me physically, and new things had to change. I new that I was ready to get in shape, and get our family back on a healthy lifestyle focus.

So, I joined Biggest Loser at Cindy's gym. To read more about it, click here.

It has been a year since this journey began. And it has truly been that.. a journey. One my whole family has been enjoying.

During this journey, I have become close to a small group of ladies who were on a similar journey... and we have continued to meet weekly to support and encourage one another. To celebrate our friendship and accomplishments, we went wine tasting and then to Suzanne's house in Carlton. It was a nice time (we missed you Terri).


Terri, Windy, Ann and Suzanne.. you four ladies are such wonderful people. You are a great source of strength and encouragement.... you all amaze me with your dedication. I thank you for all you are and do!! Keep up the good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment