Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving Day. I will spend the day with my wonderful children and Kyle, my best friend whom I adore. I will cook a meal that will be full of nutrition and pleasure (aka not nutrition). I will be in a warm home, with many many comforts at my disposal. I will call family members who are so far away in miles, but available at the push of a button. I may even get to "see" some family through on line chatting.

Blessed. That is my life. I am so very thankful that I have so much... so many necessities and extras.... so very many blessings.... I know there are those in this country and world who do not have as much to be thankful for!

I plan to spend the day focused on my blessings and what I have to be thankful for...

I hope you and yours are equally blessed this holiday.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment