Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time to read...


So, somehow I have gotten into this routine of watching t.v at bed time, instead of reading. I used to read a ton. I used to go through a book every couple days. I even remember certain books that I could not put down and would finish in a day.... those days are gone. Now, I have a stack of books on my nightstand, yet I was finding myself at night saying I was too tired, then turning on the t.v. Well, a couple weeks ago I decided I did not like this habit and since then have not turned the tv on once... instead I am enjoying reading again. I have finished one book already and am deep in the second.... I still have a few to go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Boo on Left Behind is what I have to say... I worked at the Christian Bookstore in Anchorage when it came out and I read the first chapter or two... it's way too strange and completely anti-Biblical in my opinion. It is also, like most books that are marketed as Christian (like The Shack) not very well written. All my own opinions of course, but enjoy the rest on your pile!

    ReplyDelete