Monday, December 27, 2010

Where has December gone?

I was updating the family blog and realized that December is almost over, taking 2010 with it. It seems that we all begin the whole " where has time gone by" during this time... but this year, it seems especially so. I am nto sure why, but I feel like December was so quick, and many of my favorite things were missed... like singing tons of Christmas hymns.. now that Christmas is over, I find myself thinking I did not listen to Christmas music that much... and fudge, I did not make any Christmas Candy, nor did we decorate gingerbread men and houses. Hmm... We did do a lot of other things, but still, some of our favorites seem to have been missing.

So, what is in store for 2011? What big plans do you have? The Shaver family? Well, I am not sure about "big" plans... but I predict it will be a busy year again, just doing the things we do to entertain and take care of a family of small children.

No comments:

Post a Comment