Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Civil War


I did something crazy... I went without my girls to the football game! hahaa. All season (yes, we are dorks with season tickets), I have gone to the games and tried to watch while both girls climbed over me, asked for food, and by the fourth quarter told me they were done watching football. Don't get me wrong, the girls love going to see the Beavers play. The enjoy tailgating and are mesmerized by the beginning of the game. Allie especially loves watching the Beavers "run out of the big helmet". But by the fourth quarter, the excitement has worn off and they want to play.

So, for Civil War this year, we hired a sitter for the day (yep, whole day.. tailgating before and after), and brought two of our friends to enjoy the game. While we did not win, it was like walking back in time. Being on OSU campus with Kyle, no kiddos to keep track of, and just enjoying the world around us. I think next year I will pick one game again... but only one game. I have to be honest, I missed my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment