Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, Shoot!!!

I have started a new photography class, and am super excited. Yes, in my spare time, I will be doing homework once again. But luckily, this homework is fun and will only make my life more enjoyable... It drives me crazy to not understand why some photos turn out well, and others not.. and I know I have a great camera, I am just not using all its great features.. but in 8 weeks, that will not be the case.

Week one: Shutter speed. Here are my attempts at shutter speed..... Our homework was to take pictures of moving things at a fast and slow shutter speed....

slow:
fast:

this last one was a bit dark because my ISO needed to be increased... oh well, gotta learn some how. ;)

slow:
fast:


Also, we learned about panning and were supposed to practice this.. I actually thought these turned out pretty cool..


I am super excited to see what the next week brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment