Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Fall.

Have I mentioned how much I love FALL??? I do, I love the crisp cool air. I love the colors. I love the feeling of comfort and cozy when wearing long sleeve shirts or sweaters that have been put away for the summer months. Now, mind you, we are just beginning to experience the color changes, and it is over 70 degrees here this week so no long sleeve shirts... but I can still get ready!!


So, more pumpkin it is....




I just mixed up a batch of vanilla pudding, added some raw cinnamon and a few of my favorite things (cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, cinnamon), then layered with graham crackers and whip cream.

Not bad.. not my favorite, but good for the day. Does not keep well, as the graham crackers get soggy... but it was tasty that night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment