Monday, March 8, 2010

Mileage Update

So, i was a bit slack on updating, but not on running.. and since I can back date this post, it doesnt really matter..

This week was a crazy running week for me, as I started a running bootcamp and got in some long runs in prep for the Shamrock run next weekend and training for the HC Half.

So, this week I ran 32.8 miles.

That brings our totals to:

Stacie:
Total Miles: 159.3 miles, which is 256.37 km as of March 8

Kyle:
Total Miles Biked:214 Miles as of March 8

Kyle has decided that 1000miles biking is not enough of a challenge for him, so he is thinking of doubling it. :)

Next Sunday is the Shamrock, and I am doing the 15k challenge.... will let you know how that goes! I am not worried about the 9 miles, I am worried about the hill.......

No comments:

Post a Comment