Saturday, October 24, 2009

Locks of Love

So, I went in for a hair cut yesterday... nothing extraordinary about that.... I told my hairdresser I wanted to cut off some length, get a little more style that is easy to maintain, etc. I told her I was up for most anything. She then told me if I went "This" short... I would have 10 inches- enough to donate my pony tail to make wigs for children and women affected by cancer!!! Now, this was only a couple inches shorter than I had thought..so, why not? It is only hair, and grows back!! So, now I have this new do.... :) It IS a little shorter than I wanted, but will grow to the perfect length in no time!!



Thinking about cutting your hair? Look into having yours donated!! What a great cause.. especially during October which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!

1 comment: