Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Positively Blessed.

So, i called this blog "positively me".... it was a reminder to me to strive to be positive and not get caught up in minor things or negativity. I am truly blessed and life is wonderful.. it is true. I really have nothing to complain about. Funny, though, I do find time and topics to complain on... yet when you cut to the root of everything, I am so very lucky to have my life. I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends, great house, plenty of life's necessities and many of life's extras. I am often puzzled how I got her, how I found my way to this place. Actually, I spend a lot of time thinking of this and thanking God for leading me down this path. There are so many other places I could have gone, and none would have been as perfect for me as this place, with these people. Really. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment