Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary

So, my hubby and I celebrated 10 years of marriage this past month.. and to surprise me, he made reservations for us to go on a 3 day sea kayak tour out of the the San Juan Islands...

I have always wanted to go sea kayaking with the orcas... but Kyle has always said he thought it was a bad idea (he compared it to dressing up like their dinner...)

None the less... we are going. without the girls. (This will be our first time that we will have left them without either of us).

Here is where we will be staying at night...


here is what we will be doing during the day...


This is what I am dreaming of...


or this.. (minus the little human in the middle)


Are you jealous yet? I am so excited. i will take pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment