Saturday, January 22, 2011

Running towards the finish line....



So, I signed up for the Shamrock run again!! Yep, I did.. :) March 13 I will do the 15k one more time, in an effort to beat my time from last year. You see, I am not competitive against others, but my own time... so, I will run the 9plus miles, four of which go up a hill, then you go down... This year, though, I am part of a large team of folks from Mac taking on the Shamrock, so that should make for a fun after gathering!!

Next up....

Mac Triathlon. yep, I have not signed up for this.. but I will do so soon. May 21st, the McMinnville Parks and Rec Sprint Triathlon will be my first Triathlon... and I am looking forward to this..

Then, in August....


216 miles from Diamond Lake to Bend, Oregon... It is a 12 person relay team event, with each member doing 3 legs, ranging from 5-8 miles each. Uh, whose idea was this? this invovles van rides, sleeping in strange places, running at odd times, etc.

Then... Lets see... in September we have the Warrior Dash and Pints to Pasta... :)

Who knows what is between now and then... but atleast I am signed up for events that will keep me going, keep me motivated and keep me active... and a bit sane.


No comments:

Post a Comment