Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Running Around

Things have been busy around here lately... and I have kept up with my running, though not as much as I was before the half marathon. Need to get back on a schedule!! :)

It seems strange to be running without an event coming up. I feel like I get a bit off track when I am not working towards a goal. I volunteered a couple weeks ago for the McMinnville Triathalon, and it inspired me greatly... next year, I will be doing that Tri... :) So, that is one long term goal. In the mean time, I do plan to do a couple races again this year to better my time..... The Pints to Pasta in September, will be one... It was a fun 10k in Portland, ending on the waterfront by the Spaghetti Factory...

So, for my mile update.. Since my last post... 43.5 miles as of the end of May. See update on the side panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment