Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On this day...


Nine years ago today, I stood next to my best friend and made a vow to spend the rest of my life with him..... It is hard to believe I have been married for 9 years already... time has flown by, and we have done so many exciting things!!

I am so amazed by how we have continued to grow together and enjoy each day. You know, I never knew what made a great marriage.. not that I know now, but I sure know it is possible. I was always a skeptic when it came to the whole " til death do us part" bit, as I had seen so many divorces in my family. Then I met Kyle... and things changed. I changed. We changed.

Our wedding day was very memorable, but it is the days that have followed that I treasure most... the birth of our children, vacations, camping, laughing, talking, and so much more. I feel blessed to be married to someone who not only loves me, but supports me and makes me a better person. I have enjoyed these past years and know that there are only more wonderful memories to come.

Thank you for 9 wonderful years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment