Saturday, May 8, 2010

Half Marathon Finisher!!

I did it. I ran the Hippie Chick Half Marathon.. 13.1 Miles without walking... and I ran it in a time of 2:05 and some seconds.. :) Just about 9:30 minute miles.. :) I am so happy. I had hoped to have a time around 2:05.... and I did!! It was an amazing feeling to finish, as I was exhausted... It did answer one question.. NOPE... not interested in running a marathon! I placed 169 out of 655, and in my age group, like 32 or 33 out of 89.. :) IN all honesty, my placing didn't matter.. I just wanted to finish.. and with a good time!!!!

Here are some photos from before and after....


Getting ready to go....

Keep Running... Keep Running...


And afterwards, we enjoyed camping and sitting by the fire.. though I took a few walks to avoid tightening up!!


Thanks to all my Hippie Chicks who trained and ran with me... we rock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment